Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward Public School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance learning at home, and most importantly, discuss with your child their--- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS, and DISCOVERIES at school.

Thursday, November 8, 2012


When the girls were working on this structure, it reminded me of the structure they built at the Lacy Table. I listened to their conversation while they were building and I could hear them refer to it too.  I could hear them say, "We can't make it too tall because it will fall over, like the one we built before."  They couldn't remember how they built it so I suggested they draw a picture.



They both worked independently drawing their picture and you can see in their pictures how they both saw their structure.




They were excited to share this with the class at the end of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment