Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward Public School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance learning at home, and most importantly, discuss with your child their--- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS, and DISCOVERIES at school.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mrs. DeYoung and Mrs. B Retell Green Eggs and Ham

Do you like green eggs and ham?
 
Would you like them in a house?
 
Would you eat them in a box?

Would you eat them with a fox?

Would you like them with a mouse?
 
You may like them in a tree!

Try them! Try them!

"If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see."

"Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!"
 
After Mrs. DeYoung and Mrs. B finished retelling the story of "Green Eggs and Ham", they made green eggs and ham for the whole class.  All the students were encouraged to try "Green Eggs and Ham!"  Some tried and some did not.  Most liked "Green Eggs and Ham!"

No comments:

Post a Comment